From security and mobility, to storage services and cloud computing, iConnect offers its valued clients a wide range of IT infrastructure services through numerous flexible delivery options to fulfill the specific needs of your company or government unit.
With us, you can gain an insight, skills, and the capabilities to accomplish new levels of agility and efficiency while driving your business towards perpetual success.
Our team of highly qualified professionals boasts numerous credentials, including CGEIT, CCNA, CISSP, and CCNP, and through their vast experience, they implement tailor-made technology solutions for our clients.
iConnect is an IT focused organization committed to quality.
Leveraging over 13 years’ experience in the commercial marketplace to serve the Local, State and Federal Government.
iConnect leverages CMMI Level 3, ISO, and ITIL® best practices to deliver full SDLC support. We develop, implement, and operate and sustain systems.
Our Senior Staff Has Served as Special Advisor to DOJ, DOS, NSA, VA, NASA and DHS.
core services for government applications
- Web and Web-Based applications
- Mobile and Infrastructure architecture and support
- System Integration and Hardware maintenance
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Point-of-Sale O&M
- Program Management, Consulting and Staff Enhancements
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Mission Critical Solutions:
- Mobile Apps for all platforms
- Website development and maintenance
- Hosting and Colocation support
- Database design, development, hosting and maintenance
- Help Desk
- Cyber Security
- Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software Applications: New, Custom And O&M Using Agile Development
- Web-Based Solutions, Enterprise Content Management, Drupal, Liferay And All Current Solutions
- Mobile Apps For All Platforms In Native Languages
- Infrastructure Support And Systems Engineering For Telecom LAN, MAN And WAN; Wireline, Wireless And Smart-Wireless, Complete Networks, Servers, Routers, Storage And Virtual Data Centers
- Managed Services
- Cloud; Private And Public
- Virtual CIO And Remote IT Infrastructure And Services Support
iConnect has developed and maintains the following products and services for government applications:
Smart Tracking WiFi
Biometric recognition WiFi
Business Smart Pipeline
iConnect is a Small Business, Woman Owned headquartered in Northern Virginia and focused on advanced IT technologies and Mission Critical solutions for the Government; Local, State and Federal. We are a Small Minority Woman Owned Business, and certified by the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise. We are performance proven and a low-risk contractor.
iConnect has been in business since 2003. Our headquarters are in Sterling Virginia, with immediate proximity to the Fairfax County Parkway, Route 28, Route 7 and less than 10 minutes from the Washington DC, Dulles International Airport.
Socio Economic Status: Woman Owned Small Business
SBA Certified 8(a) Program. Entrance 06/19/2016
Strategic Partners, Alliances, and Certifications
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft AIX
- Storis POS
- Adobe Systems
- Oracle Corporation
- Profit Systems POS
- Business Objects
- Event1 Software
- Fusion Charts