iConnect is uniquely equipped to provide solutions for the public sector. We are headquartered in Reston, Virginia, which has put us in the reach of a lot of public sector teams. This has resulted in a long experience between us and the public sector industry. Our experienced has honed our skills so we can work according to the needs of the public sector. Every public sector manager knows how frustrating it can be to work with a company that doesn’t know that the public sector acts completely different from a normal company. They don’t know the special requirements, limitations, and the immense documentation required when it comes to public sector.
Our team of highly qualified professionals boasts numerous credentials, including CGEIT, CCNA, CISSP, and CCNP, and through their vast experience, they implement tailor-made technology solutions for our clients.
iConnect is an IT focused organization committed to quality.
Leveraging over 13 years’ experience in the commercial marketplace to serve the Local, State and Federal Government.
iConnect leverages CMMI Level 3, ISO, and ITIL® best practices to deliver full SDLC support. We develop, implement, and operate and sustain systems.
- Web and Web-Based applications
- Mobile and Infrastructure architecture and support
- System Integration and Hardware maintenance
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Point-of-Sale O&M
- Program Management, Consulting and Staff Enhancements
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Mission Critical Solutions:
- Mobile Apps for all platforms
- Website development and maintenance
- Hosting and Colocation support
- Database design, development, hosting and maintenance
- Help Desk
- Cyber Security
- Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software Applications: New, Custom And O&M Using Agile Development
- Web-Based Solutions, Enterprise Content Management, Drupal, Liferay And All Current Solutions
- Mobile Apps For All Platforms In Native Languages
- Infrastructure Support And Systems Engineering For Telecom LAN, MAN And WAN; Wireline, Wireless And Smart-Wireless, Complete Networks, Servers, Routers, Storage And Virtual Data Centers
- Managed Services
- Cloud; Private And Public
- Virtual CIO And Remote IT Infrastructure And Services Support
MOBILE, WEB AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Mobile, Web and Application Development
We help our clients connect people to data so they can interact, act and transact.
Extensive experience developing mobile apps, web portals, enterprise web based applications, client/server applications, enterprise content management, rich internet portals as well as mobile application development.
We have developed several mobile apps for enterprise applications.
CLOUD COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
Our Cloud Computing practice focuses on cutting through the hype of cloud computing and helping our clients build a practical and workable approach to moving applications to the cloud, developing new cloud applications.
We currently implement cloud based back ends (data repositories) for the Mobile Apps and web applications
BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Business Process Re-engineering
We bring extensive experience, business acumen and industry best practices to assessing existing programs and deliver integrated and improved outcomes.
Engagements start with a clear understanding of the program goals, followed by an “As Is” assessment of existing business processes; the people behind the processes, their level of training, morale and commitment;
The organizational design and its ability to support the goals; and an assessment of the IT systems, data and the level of integration and communications between different systems.
Findings are measured using Quantitative and Qualitative Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
PROGRAM, PROJECT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Program, Project and Performance Management
We use a proven program, project and performance management methodology which is a combination of our deep experience working with both Government and Commercial clients, utilizing industry best practices and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
iConnect has developed and maintains the following products and services:
- Smart Tracking WiFi
- Biometric recognition WiFi
- Business Smart Pipeline
STRATEGIC PARTNERS, ALLIANCES, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft AIX
- Storis POS
- Adobe Systems
- Oracle Corporation
- Profit Systems POS
- Business Objects
- Event1 Software
- Fusion Charts
- 238210 ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS AND OTHER WIRING INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS
- 518210 DATA PROCESSING, HOSTING, AND RELATED SERVICES
- 519130 INTERNET PUBLISHING AND BROADCASTING AND WEB SEARCH PORTALS
- 541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512 COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541513 COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- 541519 OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541611 ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 811212 COMPUTER AND OFFICE MACHINE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE