SEE MORE – LEARN MORE – SELL MORE
Visilytics involves using camera technology to create visitor impressions, accurate visitor counts, merchandising hotspots and more for retailers inside your store
ACCURATE TRAFFIC FLOW ANALYTICS THAT CREATE ACTIONABLE DATA YOU CAN USE INSTANTLY TO IMPROVE YOUR SALES, MERCHANDISING, MARKETING & OVERALL BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
“The accuracy is about as good as it gets,” and the information I get; “That’s gold for me.”
Scott Perry, Senior Vice President of digital and information technology at San Diego-based Jerome’s Furniture, a 13 store southern California retailer
It has improved salesperson accountability, the accuracy of close rates and UP'S “making sure opportunities aren’t being left on the table,”
Ben Streiff, President of Victoria, Texas-based HomeStore licensee BPEC Enterprises,
HOW VISUAL-ANALYTICS WORKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
VISILYTICS INVOLVES USING CAMERA TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE VISITOR IMPRESSIONS, ACCURATE VISITOR COUNTS, MERCHANDISING HOTSPOTS AND MORE FOR RETAILERS INSIDE YOUR STORE
BUSINESS OWNERS AND & MANAGERS
Gain Immediate Insights As To How Your Store Is Performing From A Single Store Or Multiple Storefronts By Region Or Chain-wide Performance
Gain Valuable Insights From Your Marketing Efforts By Being Able To Identify Store Traffic And Traffic Trends Based Off Your Promotions By Store Or Chain-wide
SALES PEOPLE & MANAGERS
Visually Identify Sales Traffic, Conversion Rates, Average Sales Ticket, Service Levels And More By The Hour, Day Or Week
MERCHANDISING & MORE
Visually Monitor Traffic Patterns, Merchandising Hot Spots And Cold Areas For Better Merchandising Placements, Identifying Winners And Losers
TURNING KNOWLEDGE INTO PROFITS
with visual-analytics, you have;
- The Ability To See Real Visitor Counts, Number Of Buying Groups.
- The Visibility Into Repeat Visitors.
- Eliminate Counting Sales People In Daily Traffic.
- Visibility Into Data By Gender And Age Group.
- The Visibility For Store Owners To Plan For Staffing Levels In The Stores During The Week Days, Weekends & Holidays.
- The Ability For Store Owners And Managers To See SPG, Conversion Ratios And Close Percentage.
- Visual Heat Maps Which Provide Store Owners With Intelligence Reports Showing What Part Of The Store Is Not Frequented, Versus What Part Has Highest Traffic For Merchandising And Store Layout Strategies.
YOU NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE TRAFFIC DATA BY THE HOUR, BY GENDER AND AGE GROUPS TO IDENTIFY BEHAVIOR PATTERNS
How it works for merchandisers
iConnect has integrated it’s existing SIA (Shopper Intelligence Analytics) system by stationing two or more cameras strategically placed in the store. These cameras will provide the data needed to make the facial recognition calculation and map the seconds the individuals spend in particular area, creating a heat map, color coded, to show the hot zones in the store where consumers spend most of their time.
how it works for retail owners & managers
Gone are the days when you just ordered things, placed them on the floor and hoped your traffic count and merchandising predictions were correct. With this retail solution you will always know how many people come to your store, by day, by hour and to the minute, who your sales people are engaging with, manage your staffing, your merchandise, your sales goals and so much more.
With our Visual-Analytics, you have;
- The ability to see real visitor counts, number of buying groups
- The visibility into repeat visitors
- The visibility for store owners to plan for staffing levels in the stores during the week days, weekends & holidays
- The ability for Store owners and managers to see SPG, Conversion ratios, Close%
- Visual heat maps that will provide the store owners with intelligence reports showing what part of the store is not frequented versus what part has highest traffic for merchandising and store layout strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR VISILYTICS
- A Linux Machine, That We Will Build For You From Scratch.
- An Ip Camera With A Minimum Of 4-6 Mp Resolution. Both The Machine & Camera Are Part Of A Customized Package Which We Will Provide To You.
- Camera Mounted At No More Than 10-11 Feet On A Column Or A Beam And Not More Than 25-30 Feet Away From The Front Doors, In The Store Looking At The Front Doors As Straight And Cleanly As Possible.
- This Is An Ip Camera Which Should Go To A POE Switch Or Run Via A POE Injector Into The Main Switch In The Server Room. The Linux Box Should Also Be Connected To The Same Switch; In Other Words, They Should Be On The Same LAN.
- The Camera Will Be Accessible Via An Internal Ip Address On Your Network.
Price: The Linux Box + Camera Will Be $1199, A One-time Cost And Then $100 Per Month, Per Camera. Most Stores Will Only Need One Camera Only For Counting Purposes.
If 2 Or More Cameras Are Required In A Store (If You Have More Than One Point Of Entry Or If The Doors Are Very Wide, More Than 30 Feet Apart) We Will Need Additional Cameras But No Additional Monthly Costs.
- The $1199.00 Covers The Cost Of The Machine + Camera(s) And Set-up & Maintenance Plus Replacement Of The Machine, If It Is Not Functioning Properly. Overnight Shipping To Your Location Is Also Included.
- The $100/Per Month Fee Includes Shopper Counts, Number Of Buying Groups (Estimated), Gender Of The Traffic, Age Groups Of The Traffic Coming In And It Does It By The Hour And Day To Week/Month/Quarter/Year And Is Integrated To The Portal In Real Time.
- There Is No Long Term Contract When Signing Up And You May Cancel Service At Any Time, At No Cost.
- Your ROI On This is 2-3 months